We have poked around Bangkok a fair amount today and seen no evidence of the State of Emergency or the people who provoked same. We’ve seen no police, no military. We hate the media, and today’s hyped speculative “reporting� is a good example of why. The sin that’s manifested in the media is the root of 25% of the world’s problems, in our view, the other 75% being rooted in sin manifested in the other well known ways. The media’s scare tactics have certainly suppressed traffic in the city however, allowing us to move about far more freely than is normal in this traffic choked metropolis of however many millions population. Looking forward to our flight departure 6:40am Thursday. 100% eager to return home and at the same time 100% desolate at leaving Thailand.

With the love that emanates from on High,

Chuck & Judy Hazen
chuck_h@olypen.com
hazen@olypen.com