A. The Biblical Warning of World-Wide Deception
B. Human Potential, The Rulers, and Idolatry
C. Global Management
D. Freemasonry, The Occult Brotherhoods, and Secret Societies
II. The New World Order
C. Vision of Global Peace
D. Mother Earth : Global Environmental Movement
1. Paganism and Christianity: a Syncretism
2. Goddess Worship
3. Unite to save Mother Earth
4. Endorsed by Bill Moyers, M. Scott Peck, and Carl Sagan
F. Bill and Hillary Clinton: Southern Baptist , Paganism, and Globalism
The Keys of This Blood: The Struggle for World Dominion Between Pope John Paul II, Mikhail Gorbachev & The Capitalist West, by Malachi Martin
H. Transition to the Global Peace System – Special Study Group in the early 60s
1. Global Government
2. Transitional Enemies
3. The War on Drugs
4. Dismantle the War system and find replacements for the non-military functions of war
5. Use of the uniformed military for civilian law enforcement
6. Pyramid building projects such as the Space Program
7. The Unarmed Forces, euphemized form of slavery, National Service , International Service
III. Partly of Clay and Partly of Iron – Daniel 2:39-44
“But after you shall arise another kingdom inferior to yours; then another, a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.” And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others.” Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.” And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile.” As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.” And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. “
1. Selfism, Sorcery, and Unity
2. Mysticism, Spiritual Warfare, Signs and Wonders, Deliverance from demons, Dominion, Territorial Spirits, Generational Sins, Inner Healing, Christianized Sorcery and Divination
3. Unity at the expense of sound doctrine
Twisting John 17
4. Christian Psychology
A neutral tool? Pagan Religion
B. Blurred Distinctions
1. Father of Lies, Author of Confusion
2. Neo-paganism and the Liberal Church
3. The Liberal Church and Evangelicals
C. Unequal Yoking
1. Evangelical Right Wing yoking with Mormons, Moonies, and Catholics in the name of Traditional Family Values and conservative politics
2. Evangelical Left Wing yoking with liberals, New Agers, and globalists in the name of solving the problems of Mother Earth: World Peace, World Hunger, and Global Ecology
3. Christians allow themselves to be polarized into opposites by worldly conflicts and stop thinking for themselves as Bereans.
a. United left wingers and right wingers, pagans and Christians with the goal of creating a curriculum for the public schools about the world s religions and our common values.
b. Groups and individuals involved
The Mormon Church, the National Council of Churches, the National Association of Evangelicals, the Muslim American Community, the American Jewish Committee, National Organization for Women s Molly Yard, Concerned Women for America s Beverly Lahaye, Phyllis Schlafly, People for the American Way s Norman Lear, Dr. James Dobson, Chuck Colson, Oz Guiness, Billy Graham gave the address at the signing ceremony with Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford present.
5. Parliament of the World’s Religions
Chicago, Summer of 1993
A Global Ethic – [a statement of faith for the world religion]
Author of Celebration of Discipline
7. Promise Keepers
8. Any system of morals and ethics and values that either ignores or rejects Jesus Christ is just another pagan religion. Even a system of Christian morals, without Jesus, is just another pagan religion.
D. Following Gurus
1. The mass media (television, newspapers, radio, magazines, book publishing, etc.) including the Christian mass media creates Christian celebrities which then become our gurus.
2. Dangerous in these last days to set someone up as a guru.
3. Nobody can be beyond critique and honest evaluation and that goes for even our most famous evangelical celebrities: James Dobson, Bill Gothard, Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, Chuck Colson, etc.
4. We must face up to the fact there are tares among the wheat, wolves in sheep’s clothing, and counterfeits in these last days.
5. Be a disciple, not of men, but of the Lord Jesus. Be an Acts 17 Berean.
1. “Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.”
2. In the world, not of the world
Not of the world’s philosophies, religious theologies, institutions: economic, political, religious.