Welcome to a site devoted to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It’s my desire that the Lord would use these pages to proclaim His Gospel, to invite people to put their trust in Him, to build His Ekklesia, and to warn of false gospels, false messiahs, and counterfeit religious systems.
If someone hasn’t understood Biblical Truth in such a way that they separate themselves from the false christs and false gospels of this world,
then they haven’t understood!
Will a photo of the Anti-Christ be on the cover of Time Magazine before or after he is revealed?
Professing Evangelical Christians are effectively becoming Unitarian-Universalists.
One major avenue is via the The Emergent Church Movement
Morals & Ethics
Morals and ethics that derive from the Bible are a necessary fruit and evidence of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
But morals and ethics are not the Gospel. They are not Christianity.
Jesus is Christianity. People being reconciled to God through Jesus Christ is what the Gospel is about: ceasing to be enemies of God and becoming children of God.
A false gospel of morals and ethics turns Christianity into Freemasonry or Catholicism or Islam.
- “I have a VISION!” “Achieve your DREAMS” ???
- Paul Tripp & Syncretism Part One
- “Good Luck!” ???
- Christ-Mass vs. Holy-Day
- M. Scott Peck
- KINGDOM NOW OR NEW WORLD ORDER?
- Ron Boehme – YWAM, Reverend, Politician
- “All Things Loss” Movie is complete
- The Pledge of Allegiance
- “The World Christian Movement”
- The False Gospel of Self Esteem
- The American Dream: Idolatry
- The Bible According to Hollywood – T.A. McMahon
- Stand Fast – 2 Thessalonians 2
- All Things Loss – Film Project
- Be Separate – 2 Corinthians 6
- C.S. Lewis and Evolution
- The Globalization of "Jesus"
- Why do I speak up?
- The Whole World Under Sin: Romans 3:1-20
- The Truth Project – Twisted Scripture
- C.S. Lewis and the World Religion
- Voice of the Martyrs and Catholicism
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Smorgasbord or the Bible?
- Christian Allegories?
- G. K. Chesterton
- FOUR WAYS CHRISTIANS ARE BEING DECEIVED
If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel’s will save it. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?
You’re in the lap of Satan.
World history is a matter of two elements: Mankind rebelling against God, and, God reaching out in mercy and reconciliation to all who would humble themselves.
I exhort followers of Jesus to not be taken in by the World’s presentation of history but to see history as God has outlined for us in his Word.