- The flesh and the world system are totally corrupt and in rebellion against God and cannot be reformed; They must and will be destroyed by God.
…and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
1 John 5:19
- We are to have no confidence in the flesh and we are not to be a friend to the world system.
- That Serpent of old, Satan, is deceiving the whole world.
- Our only hope for being with God in eternity and for pleasing God in this life is by trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- This is our purpose as the Ekklesia, the Body of Christ, the Bride of Christ: God is making known His manifold wisdom to the principalities and powers in heavenly places through us, according to the eternal purpose which He purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord!
Out of the Depths The Mystery of Suffering (pdf file: 300 kb)
- The Bible outlines for us the unfolding of world history from creation to the New Heaven and New Earth.
- Things are unfolding just as the Bible said they would.
- Human society is controlled by groups of elites in rebellion against God.
- The world is moving towards a one world government, a one world economic system, and a one world religion.
- There exists an apostate religious structure that includes the false philosophies of this world, the religions of the world, the Roman Catholic church, the protestant churches, and most of what professes to be Evangelical Christianity.
- Professing Christians are being deceived by the same lies as the world.
- The lies of Selfism, Sorcery, and Visions of Global Unity are deceiving the Church.
- The false gospels of morality and the fleshly techniques of men are deceiving the Church.
- Visions of political action and social action to Unify the Church and Christianize the World are deceiving the Church.
- Only by truly understanding the Grace of God and the sovereignty of God and the Truth of the Bible can we hope to not be deceived in these last days.
- Only by trusting solely in the Lord Jesus Christ for my life and my eternity can I be saved from this evil age.
- Only by having the priorities of Noah and looking forward to the blessed hope of Jesus’ soon return can I truly be set free to be an instrument in God’s hands in these last days.